2D booth* in the Virtual Exhibition Hall includes:
- Company Name and Logo
- Company Profile
- Documents, Videos and Images
- Hyperlinks for company’s website, products, news and social media accounts.
- Additional Documents in Booth
- Additional Hyperlinks in Booth
- Additional Videos in Booth
Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
ALLOCATION OF VIRTUAL EXHIBITION SPACE
A completed Exhibition Booking Form and/or Contract must be emailed/delivered to ensure reservation of a desired Virtual booth template. Upon receipt of the Exhibition Booking Form and/or Contract, Virtual Booth will be confirmed, and an invoice will be provided.
All exhibitors are required to be registered in Meeting. Registrations will be given depending on your booth of choice:
- Small Booth – 2 registrations
- Medium Booth – 3 registrations
- Large Booth – 5 registrations
- Premium Booth – 7 registrations
Within the virtual event platform, all exhibitors (booth admins) will be recognized with a letter E (Exhibitor) indicated after their names. Any additional exhibitors will be charged an exhibitor registration fee. Companies can purchase a maximum number of exhibitor registrations as follows:
- Small and Medium Virtual Booths – up to 10 exhibitor registrations
- Large and Premium Virtual Booths – up to 20 exhibitor registrations
EXHIBITORS’ TECHNICAL MANUAL
An Exhibitors’ Technical Manual outlining all technical aspects of exhibiting will be available approximately 3 months prior to the Meeting. It will include the following:
- Technical details about the platform
- Final exhibition details and information
- Services available to exhibitors and order forms
EXHIBITOR LOGO & PROFILE
You can submit your logo and company’s profile and read important exhibitor information on the Kenes Exhibitors’ Portal. The Exhibition Manager will contact you with the link to the Exhibitors’ Portal, including your personal login details.
EXHIBITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions of exhibiting are included in the Online Prospectus and can be found here (TERMS AND CONDITIONS.pdf). Please note that signing of the BOOKING FORM AND CONTRACT indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Exhibition Booking Form will be held as a valid liable contract, by which both parties will be bound.