Boost My Profile
We have a dedicated hashtag for ESID 2021 to make discovering and discussion even easier. When tweeting about the congress, make sure to use #ESID2021 plus any other relevant hashtags.
How to share
Suggested ways to share information about the Symposium with your network:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings, and the exhibition. Be sure to mention @ESIDsociety and use the hashtag #ESID2021 plus other relevant hashtags.
- Retweet and repost live coverage coming from the ESID’s official accounts.
- Post photos, mention @ESIDsociety and use the hashtag #ESID2021 on Facebook and Twitter. You can also like and share ESID posts with your audience.
- Watch and share ESID YouTube videos.
- Watch the below videos for some more tips on how to get noticed and promote your research.
3 Ways to Get Noticed
Ways to Promote Your Research
Personalised Images for Posters and Presentations
You can add your presentation or e-Poster title, session, date, and time to the templates below.
- Recommended font: DIN OT
- Recommended font colour: white
Example – Sharable image
Here’s how you can insert your presentation title, session and time in a branded image to be shared on social media.
Twitter – tweet
Use the Networking App
Take your networking to the next level at ESID 2021 by building your SparkX profile.
Quickly find the most relevant participants you need to connect with at this year’s online symposium and start talking to them.
And with a SparkX profile, you will also be more noticeable to others.