ESID 2021 Online
Join the immunodeficiencies community online
The Clinical Working Party of the European Society of Immunodeficiencies Multidisciplinary Symposium on the Immunological Consequences of Targeted Immune Therapies (ESID 2021) will take place as an entirely online meeting. The Symposium will offer you the very best educational experience on topics like B/Plasma Cell Depleting Therapies, Complement-Directed Therapies, Cytokine Directed and JAK-Inhibitors Therapies and Secondary Immunodeficiencies and COVID-19.
Join us on 27-29 September 2021 to learn more about the latest scientific advancements and best practices for management and treatment of acquired immunodeficiencies conditions, to get updates on the recent industry innovations and take advantage of fantastic online working opportunities.
ESID 2021 Online Benefits
As a registered participant you will be able to:
- Network with colleagues – browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them
- Listen to all the lectures – whenever and wherever you want
- See all the e-poster presentations – in your own time
- Join the debate – discuss the latest science with top-notch leaders in the field
- Give your feedback – share your comments and ask us anything
- Visit the online exhibition hall – explore the exhibition booths where you can choose to explore any of the displayed materials and information
Sign up to receive updates on the online meeting platform, scheduled sessions, confirmed speakers, and more. We will publish instructional videos and insights into the platform ahead of the Symposium.