Instructions for E-Poster Presenters
E-Poster Discussion Sessions
Certain E-Posters will be scheduled in dedicated E-Poster Discussion Sessions. The presenters in these sessions will upload a 1-page E-Poster file to the general poster gallery (see instructions below) and also prepare a short PPT about their abstract to share during the Poster Discussion Session
This will be a live session. Each presenter will have 5 minutes to share their presentation live. The first slide should contain the faculty disclosure.
E-Poster viewing presentations will not have a dedicated session time and will be available for viewing through the poster gallery in the virtual platform.
The participants will be able to contact the poster presenter through the virtual platform.
Only E-Posters of registered participants will be displayed in the E-Poster Gallery.
Deadline for uploading your E-Poster: TBA
Presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their posters via email in due course.
Preparations for your E-poster
Please submit your E-POSTER as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
You may use a template for guidance that can be downloaded HERE.
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
- File Format: PDF format. 1 page is recommended.
- Orientation: Create your document in PowerPoint Landscape Layout 16×9 and save it as a PDF file.
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica fonts are recommended.
- Font size: 11 points or larger.
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted.
- QR Codes may be included.
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents.
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible.
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name.
- File size: Less than 5 MB
By uploading your E-Poster and audio file, you agree to having it published in the official Meeting publications and on the Meeting website, virtual platform and society website for the duration of 3 months following the ESID 2021 Online Meeting.
How can I secure my E-Poster presentation when it is online?
The copying and recording of content presented is prohibited. Presenters are encouraged to indicate in the content of their presentation presented shall not be shared or copied.
To aid in this, a digital graphic image may be incorporated in the poster. Click here to download.
Presenters may also secure a Digital Object Identifier (DoI) for their presentation by uploading it to an open data sharing repository for posters and slides.
Interaction with E-Poster Presenters
E-Poster presenters have the option to include a URL link to their own online personal e-meeting rooms (via Zoom, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Microsoft Teams, etc.) or institutional e-meeting rooms together with their availability, where they can then meet other delegates for interaction and discussion. You can create free zoom meeting rooms here: https://zoom.us/. The presenter takes responsibility for these third-party links and the Organisers are unable to monitor them.
Messaging E-Poster Presenters
Within the platform, there is a messaging service to facilitate scientific exchange. Messages can be sent by participants directly to the presenter’s email (without seeing the presenters’ email address) by clicking the envelope icon.
If you have any support questions please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.