INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPEAKERS & ORAL PRESENTERS
Please find below some important and useful information for your oral presentation.
Deadline to complete pre-recording session: Wednesday, 08 September 2021.
Presenters will receive an email with information and the link to book a recording slot in the coming weeks.
- Please note that you will be sent login details to access and complete a Publication Consent Form – it is MANDATORY to complete this consent form if you would like to participate as a speaker in this conference. Please complete this prior to recording your talk.
IMPORTANT: PowerPoint Presentation Guidelines:
- Please note that your slides must be finalised and ready on the day of your recording.
- Please ensure that the presentation slide deck is 16:9.
- We recommend that you label all slides that include unpublished data with a title: “UNPUBLISHED DATA – DO NOT COPY OR DISTRIBUTE”.
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST DISCLOSURE
Please include the Meeting template title slide with your name and title of your lecture at the start of your presentation, followed by the Conflict of Interest disclosure slide. In compliance with EACCME requirements, all speakers have been requested to complete the conflict of interest form and disclosure slide.
CLICK HERE to download the title and disclosure slides template.
DURING YOUR PRESENTATION RECORDING:
- There will be a dedicated technician assisting you during the recording of your session.
- Please make sure that you do not record longer than your allocated time in order to avoid being asked to re-record.
- On the day of the zoom recording session, please make sure you are ready:
- Quiet Environment: Please make sure that the room you are using is quiet (avoid disturbances such as phones ringing, dogs barking etc.) and try to ensure no one will interrupt you while you are recording.
- Neutral background: Make sure to sit in front of a neutral background (white, uniformly colored wall, or similar, avoid bright backlight such as a window). Please do not use artificial background features.
- Presentation Open: Please have your PowerPoint presentation open on your laptop/PC.
- Join the Recording Session: At the time of your session recording, you are invited to enter the Zoom link that was sent to you, and meet a technician (virtually) who will guide you through the recording of your presentation.
JOINING LIVE Q&A PANEL
If your session has a live Q&A element, please click here for guidelines on how to join the live Q&A Session. You will also be required to join a short technical briefing. The link to join the briefing will be sent to you by the Secretariat closer to the Meeting dates.