#ESIDanywhere Photo Contest
Share a picture that captures the essence of your ESID 2021 online experience on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. Where in the world are you attending? Are you at home, or watching sessions at work? Show us!
⇒ Post your photo using the #ESIDanywhere hashtag.
Photos can include individuals, groups or anyone!* You can post as many photos as you like.
Make sure your profile is set to public mode so that we can see your photos.
*The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
- Deadline: To be valid, all entries must be shared by …. on ……
- Winner Announcement: The winner will be announced on social media after ….. on …… and will be contacted via direct message.
Entry to the photo contest makes you eligible to win!
Our jury will select their favorite photo, and the winner will receive a free registration to the ESID 2022 Meeting!
Who is eligible to participate?
The contest is open to all ESID 2021 Online Symposium participants and speakers.
How is the winner determined?
The winning photo will be selected by our committee of judges.
What are the contest rules?
- By entering the Contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release ESID and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- ESID and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases ESID and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- ESID and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by ESID and Kenes Group.
- The winner will be announced on ….. The winner will be contacted via social media channels.