Online Meeting Registration Grant
The European Society for Immunodeficiencies offers Online Meeting Registration Grants for Junior ESID Members. Each grant is aimed to help covering awardee’s registration fees.
To be eligible for a travel grant you must:
- be under 40 years old (but age will not be an absolute limit)
- submit at least one abstract to the Meeting – Click Here
- be an ESID Junior member – Join Here
Application for the Online Meeting Registration Grants is done through the abstract submission system. Before you begin, please prepare the following documents:
- A statement of what your career goals are. Word limit is 500 words.
- A curriculum vitae (resume) and a short list of publications and / or meeting presentations.
- A letter of support from your Head of Department or similar. It must be written in English and signed accordingly.
- A completed Online Meeting Registration Grant application form
The selection process will be done by the committee after the regular abstracts submission deadline. Successful applicants will be selected based on the quality of their applications and abstracts.
Notifications to applicants will be sent in June 2021.