Registration Fees and Categories
Registration Fees (in EUR).
Fees that apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
ESID Member* Junior**
Low income countries***
UNTIL July 13, 2021
july 14 – september 14, 2021
From september 15, 2021
* Become an ESID member 2020/2021 to benefit from preferential rates – visit www.esid.org. ESID Members who wish to benefit from the reduced registration rates must have renewed their membership for 2020/2021 prior to registering to the meeting. For more information on ESID membership please visit www.esid.org or contact the ESID Membership Services at email@example.com. In order to benefit from ESID Membership reduced rates please apply for membership at least 5 days (Mon – Fri) prior to the registration deadline.
** ESID Member Junior – Reduced fee for:
– Members under 35 years of age (please indicate your date of birth and upload a copy of your ID)
– Members between 35 and 40 years of age who are still in training (please indicate your date of birth and upload a copy of your ID)
***Low income countries – Please refer to the World Bank’s Country Classification to find your country’s income level classification
****Nurses/Healthcare Practitioners: in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the online registration (i.e. approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID)
Fees for registered participants include:
- Access to all scientific content: pre-recorded & live interactive sessions
- After the official congress days – access for up to 3 months to all available content
- Access to all e-posters
- Access to the virtual exhibition hall
- Access to Industry sessions
- Online networking opportunities
- Earn CME credits
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
(Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required)
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ESID 2021 Congress (Account Holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank code: 4835
SWIFT No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-310
IBAN No: CH84 0483 5150 0934 9231 0
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up to and including July 14, 2021 – full refund
- Cancellations received from July 15 until September 13, 2021 – 50% refund
- From September 14, 2021 – no refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the ESID 2021 registration department at firstname.lastname@example.org
ESID 2021 Registration Department
Kenes International Organizers of Congresses S.A.
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140